Xabber setup guide
Xabber is a great free messaging client for the Android operating system! Follow this very easy walkthrough to get it connected to your Olark account!
You can download Xabber from the Google Play store.
- Download Xabber from the Google Play store
- Launch Xabber, and tap on Add Account
In the username area, type in your Olark username (firstname.lastname@example.org), type in your password, then tap Add Account
Note: You must enter your Olark username, with @olark.com at the end, not your own email. For example, if your Olark username is joe.w, enter: email@example.com
You will then be connected to Olark.
- While you are here, let's disable the auto-away function. Tap the Settings button, then tap on Settings from the menu.
- Tap Connection Settings
- Tap Auto-away
- Tap on Never - this will prevent Xabber from setting you to away automatically.
- Once that is finished, tap on the back button, and you will be all set.