On top of wanting to offer a simple, user friendly live chat platform, we also want to provide you with a dynamic and powerful tool to help communicate with your visitors. Olark includes extremely useful features such as automation rules, in depth reporting, mid-conversation commands, and so much more.
We know that it can be a bit overwhelming for anyone to learn new software, so our expert Olarkers want to help by offering individual, personalized training sessions for your team!
Who is this for?
Our new Personalized Training is great for:
- New agent training (e.g., dashboard walkthrough, command use, activity/report discussions, PowerUp training, and more)
- Automation Rule setup (writing and testing Automation Rules directly on your website)
- Reporting breakdown (find what data and information is available and learn what each reporting piece means)
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Please ask us! Our goal is to make sure you master Olark, so let us know how we can do that. :)
Personalized Training limitations
Our biggest goal is to help you become familiar and comfortable with our platform. That being said, there are topics, issues and components that Personal Training does not cover, such as:
- Technical issues of any kind
- API configuration/troubleshooting
- Webhook configurations/troubleshooting
- Billing/Account inquiries
Important Note: If you are experiencing any technical issues with your chat widget or chat console, please be sure to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via live chat during our business hours (7am - 4pm PST) so that we can investigate the problem and help out. If you’re experiencing any API or webhook issues, please consult with the developer, designer or webmaster that initially helped write the custom code for your site. We’ll do our best to help with any questions you have, but keep in mind that the API is intended to be self-serve for web developers, so we’re not able to write or debug code.
How does it work?
Olark Personalized Training is a fixed rate of $90 per training session. Our expert Olarkers will connect with you or your team via Zoom video conference. We recommend downloading Zoom before the video call. If you do not, you’ll still be able to connect to the call, but you may be prompted to install the software as you’re joining the training session.
In order to avoid delays, please make sure that:
Your device’s microphone and speakers are working prior to the training session.
You are logged into your Olark account, and/or you’re able to log in, as needed.
Your Olark chat widget is embedded and correctly installed on your website prior to Personalized Training.
Ready to get started?
So are we! Please contact us directly at email@example.com so that we can find a time that works and get you or your team signed up.