Olark Basics Training
On top of wanting to offer a simple, user friendly live chat platform, we also want to provide you with a dynamic and powerful tool to help communicate with your visitors. Olark includes extremely useful features such as automation rules, in depth reporting, mid-conversation commands, and so much more.
We know that it can be a bit overwhelming for anyone to learn new software. Our expert Olarkers can help and offer individual training sessions to cover Olark Basics for teams on our Self-serve plan!
Who is this for?
Olark Basics is great for:
- Learning how to navigate Olark from the agent, admin, and website visitor perspective
- New agent training (e.g., dashboard walkthrough, command use, activity/report discussions, and transcripts)
- New admin training (e.g., understanding how to set up major features and account-level settings, like adding groups, agents, and Automation Rules)
- Reporting breakdown (find what data and information is available and learn what each reporting piece means)
Olark Basics Is Not:
- An a la carte account management session
- A live walkthrough where the Olarker sets up your account and profiles
- A troubleshooting session for technical issues, API, or integrations
- A live demonstration of advanced Olark features unavailable on the Self-serve plan
- A forum for billing/account inquiries
Hang on, my company needs those things!
If you’re looking for account management, help with custom implementations, and advanced features, check out Olark Pro. Where Olark’s Self-serve plan is mostly self-guided, Olark Pro is designed for customers who want more extensive services and features. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a member of our Customer Success team to learn more about Olark Pro or receive a quote.
Important Note: If you are experiencing any technical issues with your chat widget or chat console, please be sure to contact us via email (email@example.com), or via live chat during our business hours 12pm-6pm EST (9am-3pm PST) so that we can investigate the problem and help out. If you’re experiencing any API or webhook issues, please consult with the developer, designer or webmaster that initially helped write the custom code for your site. We’ll do our best to help with any questions you have, but keep in mind that the API is intended to be self-serve for web developers, so we’re not able to write or debug code.
How does it work?
Olark Basics Training is a fixed rate of $200 per training session. Our expert Olarkers will connect with you or your team via Zoom video conference. We recommend downloading Zoom before the video call. If you do not, you’ll still be able to connect to the call, but you may be prompted to install the software as you’re joining the training session.
In order to avoid delays, please make sure that:
Your device’s microphone and speakers are working prior to the training session.
You are logged into your Olark account, and/or you’re able to log in, as needed.
Your Olark chat widget is embedded and correctly installed on your website prior to Personalized Training.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your personalized training session, please give at least 24 hours' notice via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Basics Training” in the subject field.
Note: We put lots of preparation into each training session and we’re always happy to reschedule if necessary. If you do not come to a personalized training session you’ve scheduled and you do not cancel or reschedule per our cancellation policy, Olark will charge your account 50% of the price of the personalized training session.
Ready to get started?
So are we! Please contact us directly at email@example.com so that we can find a time that works and get you or your team signed up.