Help / clients
Monal setup guide
You can use the Monal.IM chat client with iOS devices. Follow this quick and easy guide to get Monal installed and be chatting in minutes!
- Download the Monal client from the app store.
- Open the Monal app by tapping on its icon. At the bottom right, tap on Accounts.
- Tap on the XMPP option.
- Tap where it says Jabber ID and type: email@example.com, and then tap next to Password and type in your password. Tap the Enabled button to go Online. If you don't know your username, you can find it in your operator profile at olark.com/op.
- Next, tap on Settings in the bottom middle of the screen.
- On this page you can set your away status. Scroll down to the bottom and tap the button next to Offline Contacts.
- Then, tap on Contacts on the bottom left, to see everyone who is visiting your website right now.