OpenCart is a free shopping cart system. Integrate your Olark live chat with this open source PHP-based online e-commerce solution in a few quick steps.
- Log into the site where your OpenCart site is hosted using either a standard FTP client or the Cpanel File manager. (Many hosting companies provide File Manager access inside of Cpanel)
- Navigate to the ROOT directory of OpenCart. (This will often be "WWW" or "Public_html")
Go to catalog > view > theme folder.
4. Open the theme folder that you are currently using. "default" is the default theme. (You can find the name of your theme inside the OpenCart admin area, in System > Settings > Store at the bottom of the Template tab.)
5. Go to template > common folder.
6. Open the footer.tpl file with a simple editor like Notepad. Copy and paste your Olark Code above the end