- Download the Trillian chat console for Windows or Mac from the Trillian website and install on your computer.
- Launch Trillian. You will need to have a Trillian account. Either create a new one, or sign in to your existing Trillian account.
- Once you are logged in to Trillian, press the Trillian button in your menubar.
- Choose Jabber/XMMP as your connection type.
- Enter your Olark account details.
Note: Be sure to add @olark.com to the end of your username. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Connect. Your Olark account should now be connected. You can check this by looking for helpdesk in your contacts list.